Download Sponsor Forms
2018 Midyear Conference – Advertising-Mechanical Information
2018 Midyear Conference – Audiovisual Order Form
2018 Midyear Conference – Electrical Service Order Form
2018 Midyear Conference – Exhibit Assignments for Sponsors (updated 2/27/2018)
2018 Midyear Conference – Exhibit Floor Plan
2018 Midyear Conference – Inbound Shipping Instructions
2018 Midyear Conference – Internet Service Order Form
2018 Midyear Conference – Outbound Shipping Instructions
2018 Midyear Conference – Sponsorship Enhancements
2018 Midyear Conference – Room Drop Form
2018 Midyear Conference – Information for Sponsors with Exhibits
2018 Midyear Conference – Information for Platinum Sponsors
2018 Midyear Conference – Information for Gold-Silver-Bronze Sponsors
TEI is delighted that your firm is a sponsor of our 68th Midyear Conference, to be held at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, DC, March 25-28, 2018. To recap, here is a list of benefits:
- Acknowledgment in the next issue of The Tax Executive (circulation 8,000).
- Acknowledgment in email messages to all members, sent before and after the conference.
- Corporate logo and link to website of your choice at http://my18.teionline.org/ .
- Acknowledgment in the preliminary program, mailed to over 10,000 corporate tax executives (if payment was received prior to printing).
- Acknowledgment in the final conference program, distributed to all conference registrants.
- Permission to host a social function on Sunday or Monday evening at the conference.
- Opportunity for specialized sponsorship enhancements.
- Contact information for TEI’s 56 Chapter Presidents, 11 Regional Vice Presidents, and Committee Chairs.
- Acknowledgment on sponsor poster at conference.
- Your logo will appear on TEI’s conference app, used by the conference attendees on site. If you wish to include a 3-line description of your firm’s services, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Final conference attendance list with email addresses, with permission to send one mass email message to participants. Email content must be approved in advance.
Hosting a Social Event at the Conference
Your firm is welcome to host a social event on Sunday evening, March 25 (beginning after 7:30 p.m.), or Monday evening, March 26 (beginning after 6:00 p.m., depending upon room assignment at the Grand Hyatt). No affiliated event (including private dinners) may be held in conflict with any TEI function.
Because TEI is committed to maintaining the professional focus and integrity of the conference, we ask to be informed in advance of all sponsor-hosted events. If you would like your event included in a list compiled by TEI and included in each conference registrant’s packet, please let us know by March 3, 2018. Email details of your event to email@example.com in order to be included on this list. You may place one sign in the hotel (location subject to hotel restrictions), and you may also invite all conference registrants via an invitation in their conference tote bags. See the Sponsorship Enhancements flyer. You may also arrange for a “door drop” for all hotel guests attending the conference. Contact Johanna Gorski at the Grand Hyatt, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for social events. Door drops may be arranged by using the Door Drops form. The hotel charges on a per-item basis for door drops.
A reception for conference registrants will take place on Tuesday evening, from 6:30-9:00 p.m. Sponsors are welcome to invite members out to dinner on Tuesday evening, after 7:30 p.m. Large social events are not permitted.
Conference attendance list and permission to send email.
Following the conference, you will receive an attendance list in Excel format, which will include last-minute and onsite registrants, in order to send one mass email to participants following the conference. The email must be sent by April 27. This deadline is firm, so you should plan accordingly. There will be no exceptions to this deadline. The content of any email must be approved in advance by TEI before it is sent. The email must be sent for approval to TEI by April 20. Email draft message to email@example.com .
All of the following may be reached at 202.638.5601.
For general sponsorship, social event, and exhibit-related questions: Deborah Gaffney, firstname.lastname@example.org .
For ad-related questions: Lisa Samuels, email@example.com .
For sponsorship enhancement program questions: Lisa Samuels, firstname.lastname@example.org .